Friday, December 31, 2004

Eve of New Year...

This year was a hectic year for me, especially the past sem in which i had to juggle my sch work as well as my drivin sessions...My failed attempt at my drivin test was my greatest regret this year :(...aniwae aniwae...I was happy to be able to meet up with my sec sch pals..altho we didnt go to Sentosa due to the persistent rain and the tsunami which claimed and consumed lives relentlessly.....that kept us or i should say mi away from the beaches...
Hehe didnt wan my dear or parents to be worried for mi...(-.-)

BUT we went to Fisherman village, KTV, shopping...Hope to meet up with u all again before sch reopens k...maybe we can jus go eat ice- cream at Swensens :) I know u r all sick with the unfruitful shoppin spree :P...
So jus wan to wish everybody out there an Early HaPpY NeW YEaR!!!
I havin a countdown at dear's camp mate chalet...and havin dinner tonight with his relatives..lookin forward to that..yippie :) You all also enjoy yourselves k...and Kacee do take care...

No comments: