Thursday, March 30, 2006

3 years today we got together...


Its our 3rd Year AnniVerSarY!!! Yippee..
Celebrated our union at Lerk Thai @ Marina Sq...my mood wasnt v good lately cos i got a project to rush and that was constantly on my mind...I pity him for having to bear wif it :P...Below is the exhibition of the history of 8 DAYS magazine @ Millenia Walk which we chanced upon..it is realli to see how fashion evolves..
Aniwae jus did the straightening of my hair which is the anniversary gift i got plus a few blouses...it looks a bit funny cos its rather flat...I got to buck up for my readings tonite for tomoro's tutorial..sometimes feel realli sian cos i realli need some good sleep...tomoro I will be goin to a chalet for Dear and sis's sec sch friend's girlfriend's 21st bdae celebration...hehe hopefully i will have more pics k.. I realli look forward to it...
Time for some play b4 the final rush....


No comments: