i know u all r eager to see my HK pics, but i have to dampen ur spirits a little cos the pics r edited and wif Ronson. A redeeming factor would be, we will be meeting up very soon. The pics have all been printed about 100 pics and i can share with u all then.
I enjoyed myself a lot.. Prob the greatest regret is i did not purchase any boots which are selling at about S$18... Unbelievable right..I like the weather..cooling and comfortable...if i do get a chance to revisit, i will definitely go at this period of time.I enjoyed my virgin trip to Disneyland, altho many had expressed that it was incomparable to the others...to relive childhood memories one should certainly visit it. It is like a fairytale land. On the whole, it was undeniably a trip worthwhile.
Ive been back to work for more than a week or so le..now is really the busy period cos of our ISO-recertification. Im gradually enjoying the experience at work but not forgetting to enjoy and relax at times. Xy, kacee i know y travellin can be addictive le.It realli keeps one motivated.
No comments:
Post a Comment