A post dedicated to my very own boy...
5 years 1 month being together...30th March 2003 till forever & ever
I am enjoying every moment of time spent together with u and after you shift house in Sept, I am looking forward to a whole new environment. Tho it is not our house :P
5 years 1 month being together...30th March 2003 till forever & ever
I am enjoying every moment of time spent together with u and after you shift house in Sept, I am looking forward to a whole new environment. Tho it is not our house :P
I TOOK IT FOR GRANTED WHEN U DID THESE THINGS FOR ME。。。
U WERE THERE
U WERE THERE
当我 throw tantrums to destress/pms, U WERE THERE.
当我 have problems to resolve, U WERE THERE.
当我 tired from work and need a ride home, U WERE THERE.
当我 look hideous after a facial session and need a ride home, U WERE THERE.
当我 need a retail therapy, U WERE THERE.
当我 need to boost my self-confidence, U WERE THERE.
I have enjoyed many simple yet memorable moments with you...And I have learnt that being together happily need not be expensive *LOads of HuGgies JuSt FoR U* 谢谢你为我做的一切。
加油 for your exams. I know U can do it because you hv done it.
We will go for KTV, ice-skating sessions or even a short trip after your exams k :)
No comments:
Post a Comment