Met dear after that and went with sis and him to Suntec @ around 8pm..He bought his dry-box to store his beloved camera which was quite ex and he bought mi a piglet bolster..adding to my pig collection...I also bought a bag for myself to heighten my mood as sch reopens soon...New stuff does inject anticipation and excitement to the mundane and boring studyin schedule i m expected to confront soon...
Sat: 30th July 2005
HaPpY 2 YeaR 4 moNtH
AnniveRsaRy!!!
Dear managed to get a pair of NDP preview tickets from his mdm, so that is how we spent our anniversary together...When we reached there today, it was drizzling...fortunately it subsided as the parade begins...I have to admit that Kallang is a much better place as compared to Padang. The carrying capacity at Padang is much less as compared to Padang..Nevertheless it was a heartening experience once again...
After the parade..we went to East Coast Hawker Centre..we reached at about 10.10 pm and had supper consisiting of Hokkien Mee, popiah and fried oyster...its really yummy...The late supper explains y im blogging now...
Aniwae Ron is editing the pics now..I will put the pics up asap k...byez..goin to Zzzz..
Dear managed to get a pair of NDP preview tickets from his mdm, so that is how we spent our anniversary together...When we reached there today, it was drizzling...fortunately it subsided as the parade begins...I have to admit that Kallang is a much better place as compared to Padang. The carrying capacity at Padang is much less as compared to Padang..Nevertheless it was a heartening experience once again...
After the parade..we went to East Coast Hawker Centre..we reached at about 10.10 pm and had supper consisiting of Hokkien Mee, popiah and fried oyster...its really yummy...The late supper explains y im blogging now...
Aniwae Ron is editing the pics now..I will put the pics up asap k...byez..goin to Zzzz..
No comments:
Post a Comment