I think of wat my colleagues are doing from time to time..they must be v busy with their work..Thinkin of my once hectic days that r gone..but aniwae today i went with sis to tampines mall today...There's a mini food fest...showcasing a myriad of food choices like curry puffs, all sorts of kueys, u name it they have it and veneica ice- cream if i spelt it correctly..etc
I bought a Corica apple struddle for dear at $18.50..I tried it b4 when my godbro recommended it..it has the one and only branch at South Bridge Rd...I dun usually fancy such pastry stuff but amazingly i like the crust of the struddle alot...
And on top of that i DIY a facial session for myself today..yippee feel so gratified with wat i have done...lots of sleep and time to blog...yippee later goin to dear's hse...goin to cook some stuff to eat liao..thats all for today...
No comments:
Post a Comment